terça-feira, maio 08, 2007

Touch Me


Touch me --- in secret places no one has reached before,
--- in silent places where words only interfere,
--- in sad places where only whispering makes sense.

Touch me --- in the morning when night still clings,
--- at midday when confusion crowds upon me,
--- at twilight as I begin again to know who I am,
--- in the evening when I see you and I hear you best of all.

Touch me --- like a child who will never have enough love,
--- for I am a girl who wants to be lost in your arms,
a woman who has known enough pain to love,
a mother who is strong enough to give.

Touch me --- in crowds when a single look says everything,
--- in solitude when it's too dark to even look,
--- in absence when I reach for you through time and miles.

Touch me --- when I ask,
--- when I'm afraid to ask.

Touch me --- with your lips,
your hands,
your words,
your presence in the room.

Touch me --- gently for I am fragile,
--- firmly for I am strong,
--- often for I am alone.

Poema-Prosa de um anónimo que pela intensidade das palavras-imagens, me tocou profundamente.


Melody

Sem comentários:

Time of Peace


Visit www.hostdrjack.com


A peace of freedom... Melody